DescriptionBackground of this model:
One of only 15 Right hand drive 'Final Series Performance' models ,(last owner over 12 years and 17 main dealer services @Hr Owen) we sold a silver car last year.This is nicer in Peacock blue metallic with cotswold cream quilted leather with french navy blue secondary leather and blue roof.
One of the rarest of Azure developments was the 'Final Series Performance' version, only 62 examples of which were completed towards the end of production during 2002/2003. The 'FSP' was based on the Bentley Azure Mulliner, which came with an engine up-rated to produce 420bhp, suitably stiffened suspension, and various other improvements.
- The Bentley Azure Final Series is a limited edition of the Bentley Azure Mulliner from model year 2003. This series was commissioned as a tribute to the cars that had marked Bentley's release from Rolls-Royce's benefaction.
Last owner over 12 years ,17 Hr Owen services the last 20/11/20 at 15,100 miles up graded sat nav.
- Five-spoke road wheels.
- Bentley-branded brake calipers.
- Wide wheel arches.
- 18 inch 9.5 J wheels and tyres.
- Turbo boost gauge on the facia. (T series layout)
- Chromed bezels.
- Large red starter button.
- Diamond quilted sports seats and door inserts.
- A choice of dark stained walnut or black lacquer furnishings.
- Winged Bentley motifs on the waist rails.
- The cockpit is specified in dual colours: dark for the upper sections of the toproll and inner sections of the centre console; lower sections of hte toproll and outer console match the seats; and a light roof lining provides an airy ambience with the hood up.